As a past attendee, you know why the Executive War College on Laboratory and Pathology Management is a great way to get the latest information on the challenges facing clinical laboratories and anatomic pathology groups. And the 2012 Executive War College will once again be the hottest ticket in one of the hottest towns for laboratory executives, pathologists, and other industry leaders.
Big changes are coming in 2012 that will impact your lab’s bottom line. How well you understand and handle those changes could mean the difference between a profitable year and a not-so-profitable one.
Join us May 1-2, 2012 in New Orleans, Get the help you need to position your laboratory for clinical and financial success. Register now for the 2012 Executive War College and make sure you’re ready to face the unwelcome changes to our healthcare system in the new year.
Get answers to these questions, and more, at the 17th Annual Executive War College:
- What role will lab testing play in new healthcare delivery models, like ACOs and Medical Homes, that require tighter integration of care?
- How can local labs leverage health-information exchanges to help them expand market share in their service areas?
- Why are code-stacked molecular test claims under attack by payers and how will new coverage guidelines affect the way your lab is paid for genetic tests and molecular assays?
- What are the new-technology and workflow breakthroughs that will help automate both clinical and anatomic pathology laboratories?
This information-packed two-day conference features key industry leaders who will provide insights into the full range of lab management and operational innovations, as well as strategies for improved profitability.
Be one of the first to register, and not only will you guarantee your spot at the 17th annual Executive War College, you’ll also save $100 on your registration fee.
And remember to visit our website often to get the latest updates as we confirm speakers and sessions that I know you won’t want to miss.
Join more than 600 of your peers from around the world to learn, network, and strategize the best way for your lab to meet the challenges of our ever-changing healthcare environment.
Special post-conference workshops not to be missed!
In case two jam-packed conference days wasn’t enough, you’ll want to take advantage of our post-conference workshops (additional fee required). Be sure to extend your stay in New Orleans an extra day and register to attend one of these special sessions:
- New Opportunities in Molecular Diagnostics & Next Generation Gene Sequencing workshops and exhibition (New for Executive War College 2012!)
- Lean for Lab Leaders: Mastering Concepts in Implementation to Achieve Significant Outcomes
Details on both sessions will be coming to executivewarcollege.com very soon so watch for more information on our website. Attendance at these post-conference events is limited so you’ll want to grab one of the spots as soon as registration opens.