EXECUTIVE WAR COLLEGE 2020
Ready to Launch
with Essential Sessions,
Speakers, and Topics
Your Lab Needs to Succeed
Because the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt all aspects of healthcare, air travel, and social interaction, we are remaking this year’s conference into a virtual event.
This decision has major benefits for everyone currently registered—including speakers, corporate benefactors, and sponsors—because it means we can begin presenting sessions in the next couple of weeks. That gives you immediate access to the knowledge, intelligence, and lab management innovations that could not have happened until the on-site conference that was scheduled for mid-July.
There is more good news! As a virtual event, we can now survey you regularly as to which speakers, which topics, and which information you would value most from the 2020 Executive War College Virtual, then present those sessions just days after completing such surveys. You’ll find such a survey in your e-mailbox in a few days. We encourage you to complete the survey and share with us the topics that will help us meet and exceed your expectations as we all cope with the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak.
Because the COVID-19 pandemic continues to erode the operational and financial stability of many laboratory organizations throughout the United States, the 2020 Executive War College Virtual will deliver you timely, actionable intelligence around these primary themes:
THEME: Best Responses by Labs to the
- Lessons learned by labs this winter and spring as they implemented molecular and antibody tests for COVID-19
- What your lab team must know to prepare for a possible second outbreak of COVID-19 that coincides with the arrival of the fall influenza season
THEME: Restoring Your Lab’s Cash-Flow
to Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Ways to collect more revenue from current routine testing and COVID-19 test claims
- Useful steps to restore your lab’s financial stability
- Opportunities to generate new revenue streams with COVID-19 molecular and serology testing programs
- Best approaches to help employers with COVID-19 workplace testing needs and how to add value that produces additional remuneration for your lab
Expect formal announcements about the schedule of virtual speakers/topics with times and dates. Those will be coming to you soon. Each live session will be recorded and available to you on demand, 24/7. Also, these sessions are available only to individuals registered for the 2020 Executive War College, just as they are at the on-site conference.