Bringing together vital information on regulation,
reimbursement, technology, and marketing
for the clinical laboratory industry!
If you are reading this, you are probably already familiar with Executive War College, the nation’s largest, most respected gathering on lab management and operations—but are you familiar with the DxMA Global Marketing Summit?
The DxMA Global Marketing Summit each year gathers leaders from more than 50 diagnostics companies. DxMA is the only organization that is devoted to the diagnostic marketing professional, and since 1978 has held an annual conference where in vitro diagnostics marketing professionals gain access to key opinion leaders and information on the topics of regulation, reimbursement, new technology, and innovative marketing programs.
2017 DxMA Global Marketing Summit Dates:
Sunday, April 30 Dx Creative Communications Awards Dinner and Presentations
Monday, May 1 DxMA Global Marketing Summit
To be followed by Executive War College Tuesday and Wednesday, May 2-3. Both events will be held at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street.
2017 DxMA Summit Sessions:
- A Global Market Briefing by Stephanie DeAlmeida, BBC (QuintilesIMS)
- Disruptive Technologies by Greg Tsongalis, PhD, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and The Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine
- Cybersecurity for Manufacturers and Labs
- Jim Jacobson, Siemens Healthineers
- William D. Clark, Cybersecurity Consulting, CSC Inc.
- Suresh Mandava, Cybersecurity Consulting, CSC Inc.
- A Panel Discussion on Wearables and Handheld Technology
- Delivering Marketing Value with Effective Storytelling, Gavin A. Finn, PhD, Kaon Interactive, Inc.
- Case Study of Health Economics as Sales Tools, Joen Johansen, Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.
- Lessons Learned from the Field: Best Practices in Setting Market Research Objectives and Strategies, Larry Worden, MDxI
- How to Get the Most from Social Media in Your Marketing Mix,
Jared Tipton and Darwa Peterson, Cepheid
Special rates are available for Executive War College registrants who wish to attend the DxMA Summit—simply provide a copy of your Executive War College registration at the time you register for the Summit, and receive a special registration code for the Summit at the rate of just $475 per person.
For more info about DxMA (Diagnostics Marketing Association), click here
For more information and to register now for the 2017 DxMA Global Marketing Summit, click here
P.S. Don’t Miss the Dx Creative Communications Awards!
The Dx Creative Communications Awards reception and dinner take place on Sunday night, April 30 at the Sheraton Hotel. All full DxMA Summit registrants are invited to attend at no additional cost. It is an opportunity to mix and mingle with the best of the best in clinical diagnostics marketing. See award winners in categories including digital and print advertising, direct to patient campaigns, direct marketing, mobile apps and interactive marketing, trade shows and exhibits, and much more!